sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2007

A date


Had a date the other day, with a gut that passed my way. He had brown, wavy hair and a body that makes you stare. He had been running out in the sun and surfing just for fun. I was sitting on the beach reading quietly when he came walking slowly towards me. I got a little nervous, but I kept my poise and when he said hello I melted to the sound of his voice.
I turned my head and gave him a smile. The he said “I’ve been watching you for a while”. “Oh, really?” I answered joking, “And what do you think?” I posed then I laughed and he said “You look gorgeous in pink”. We talked for a while, and then he asked me out. I was having so much fun so I said “Yes” without doubt.
At night he picked me up. We went for a walk on the beach, talked and had ice cream. With a full moon and stars shining in the sky it was like a dream. After many hours passed it was getting pretty late, so he drove me back home and when we got there he asked me on a second date.
He walked me to the door, and you know how this is. With the moon, the stars and the universe perfect at that moment, this date ended with the greatest kiss.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ya deja de ver tele hija jajajjajajajajjaja

Anónimo dijo...

jajajajajajaja lindo

TuliPaN dijo...

I loved it!!! ;)